Friday, January 23, 2015

Hi Guys! Today we will talk about in and out boxes. Tomorrow I will be posting a video on in and out boxes but I just wanted you to get an idea on what in and out boxes are. In and out boxes is a math thing a lot of kids use. What it does is there is a table and on the top you write in and on the other side you would write out. Then you make a little box right next to the table and you would write on the top"whats's my rule" sometimes they would give you the rule and sometimes they won't give you the rule and you have to figure it out by the clues. For example say it did give you the rule it was *3 so if the in number is 5 you would do 5*3=15 so your out would be 15. When it does not give you the rule in the box then look at a full done problem they did for you and then from that clue figure out what the rule is. The last thing about in and out boxes is that sometimes they want you make your own table and rule on your own. I hope I gave you an idea of in and out boxes. I will post two videos on in and out boxes so you can get some info there. Keep fowling www.beamathwhiz.blogspot.com! Thanks I will post soon on what the next unit is. Thanks! Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment