Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hey Guys! Before I get to Tuesday Vocabulary  I wanted to inform you that I no longer will post videos of me teaching the lessons but I will teach lessons from other people. Since I will no longer have my videos we will go onto are next unit. It is Geometry! I will only for the first video talk about shapes and there names.

The first word of the week is Number Pair: A pair of numbers that is used to give the location of a point on the graph. Also called coordinates. The second word of the week is Octagon: A polygon with eight side and eight angles. Also called an 8-gin.

Thanks for going to my Tuesday Vocabulary! I will post the geometry video soon!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! :) Can't wait to hear more and watch the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Kate!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete