Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hey Guys! Today is Tuesday. Before we get to Tuesday Vocabulary Day. I would like to apologize. I'm so sorry it has been so long to get to the adding decimals video by me. I got the stomach bug. I was going to do it during that period of time but when I got it I couldn't. I will post the video SUPER soon. Ok. Lets get on to the mega awesome Tuesday Vocabulary Day.

The first word of the week is Negative Integer : A number less than zero. See Negative Number. The second word of the week is Reciprocal: A number that gives a product of 1 when multiplied by the original number. To find the reciprocal of a number,switch the denominator and the numerator. 

Thanks for going onto www.beamathwhiz.blogspot.com. I will post my video VERY soon. I will also post the new unit along with the adding decimals video. Have a nice week!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment